Sir John Tusa
- Previously: Director, BBC World Service from 1986–92;
- Managing Director of the Barbican Centre, London from 1995–2007;
- Chairman of the University of the Arts London from 2007–13;
- Chair of the Clore Leadership Programme from 2008–14.
- Formerly on Boards of the National Portrait Gallery, the British Museum, the English National Opera, the Design Museum and Wigmore Hall.
- Published books: “Art Matters”, “Engaged with the Arts” and “Pain in the Arts.”
- Presently, Chairs the British Architectural Trust Board and is a Trustee of the Turquoise Mountain Foundation.